CONTACT

San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
My Trend Guide (MTG)was created out of love for fashion, health, entertainment, and arts. Come here to find a snapshot of favorite new trends, interesting snidbits, and where to find fantastic wardrobe staples. The MTG blog was originally created on March 10, 2010 | By Natasha Sealy CONTACT ME AT NSEALY@GMAIL.COM

December 01, 2010

VS Body's to Drool For

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was a hot scene.  I open eye'dly watched it from my television set at home.  Adoring the beautiful bodies, dreaming up runway fantasies, and freakisly engaged for each costume/lingerie walk.  As always it was a great show and one that I look forward to every year but I NEED a front a center pass!

There were more wings on the catwalk than I think I've ever seen before.  Akon and Katy performed well and it was awefully funny to see some of the snap shots from men in the audience.  YES, jaw dropped, eyes popping out and sitting in errect fashion.  Hilarious.

Just the motivation I needed to go kick my ass in the gym this week.