CONTACT

San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
My Trend Guide (MTG)was created out of love for fashion, health, entertainment, and arts. Come here to find a snapshot of favorite new trends, interesting snidbits, and where to find fantastic wardrobe staples. The MTG blog was originally created on March 10, 2010 | By Natasha Sealy CONTACT ME AT NSEALY@GMAIL.COM

November 18, 2010

Hard to Find Trouser Jeans

I wore my favorite wide leg trouser jeans to work today, again, and was complimented about 4 times throughout the day on them and I began to think about how hard it was to find these fabulously fitted pants.  The one's I have happen to be from BR but I went online and found some other great options that would be great for work or the weekend.  Check these out.























Top to bottom: James Jeans, James Jeans, Joe's Jeans, Christopher Blue (Neiman Marcus has good selection)
Price range: $60 - $190