CONTACT

San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
My Trend Guide (MTG)was created out of love for fashion, health, entertainment, and arts. Come here to find a snapshot of favorite new trends, interesting snidbits, and where to find fantastic wardrobe staples. The MTG blog was originally created on March 10, 2010 | By Natasha Sealy CONTACT ME AT NSEALY@GMAIL.COM

November 16, 2010

Shoes to SHOP for.

These are Fall shoes to shop for in 2010.  I hear these shoes which were found from various online retailers.  You may notice that this is my second time posting a version of the Joie shoes -- I simply can no longer resist these fabulous wedge booties; I raise my white flag.  I can't wait to slip them onto my feet and take a stroll in them.

  





















From top to bottom: Joie, Charles David,  Charles David, Charles David, L.A.M.B., Matiko, Melissa & Vivienne Westwood, NYLA, Sigerson Morrison, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Unisa, Vivienne Westwood

Price range (approx): $150 - $600

No comments:

Post a Comment